From:
Aliceon Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:07:14 EDT
We live in Waukesha (a little ways outside of Milwaukee) WI and are looking
for a vet who is experienced in ferrets.  Although we have a vet who takes
care of our dog, they don't seem to have the experience when problems arise
(a while back we had a fuzzie who developed adreneal problems) and although
they did surgery a year later developed problems with the other adreneal
glan and eventually died.  anyway, to make a long story short, I would love
to know of a vet in our area that we could use for our two other fuzzies,
tigger and schotzie.

thanks,
ali@[log in to unmask]