From:
Samantha Rosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:49:12 EDT
I want to thank everyone who responded to my story about Pumpkin.  I was
in shock at how many of you have experianced the same thing.  I received
atleast 30 Emails about this and although I would love to return an Email to
all of you I figured this was the easiest way.  Since then Pumpkin has been
great.  We have NOT squeaked that or any other toy since that day and do not
intend to.  It makes me feel much better knowing that Pumpkin is not a
"Psycho Ferret from Hell" as my husband calls her.  The responses I got
indicates that she may have ear mites that have damaged her ear drums, that
she thinks we are hurting a kit, or that she still may be a little "wild".
What ever the reason I am just glad to know I am not alone.

Thanks again,

Samantha Rosier
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas