From:
ADM rachel richard ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:40:59 -0400
Last night I made a roast for dinner.  TC didn't finish all of his, so he
thought Lucy (cat) would like to eat it.  She took one lick and walked away.
So we figured Gus (ferret) would like it, it was real meat!  But he wouldn't
even sniff it.  It didn't smell like their usual cat food!  I guess they are
really domesticated.

Rachel (The roast is ready)
TC (Here kids have some meat)
Lucy (This doesn't taste like can food)
Gus (This doesn't smeel like can food)

PS No flames about feeding Gus cat food. It has good protein and fat
contents, and we give him ferretvite as a supplement.