From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:26:24 -0500
I don't know how many FML member are from the Indianapolis, IN area, but I
wnated to let those who live in the area that the Circle City Ferret Club is
having their yearly fund raiser - yard sale.  It is 6/5 from 9 - 3 and 6/6
from 8 - 4 at the corner of 49th and Pennsylvania.  There will be kitchen,
household, kid and pet item.  Everything.

We use the money to educate the community, rescue and adopt ferrets.

Phyllis and the three Wigglies, Faith, Hope and Charrity