From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:04:52 -0700
I have 4 ferrets and can not for the life of me figure out why all of mine
have adrenal disease.  I give them purified water and keep the bottles
clean.  I'm beginning to think it is something I am doing to cause this.
They come to me healthy and then get adrenal tumors.  So far 3 have had
surgery and I have one more to go.  I'm really worried.  How come some
owners never cross this path?

Nippers Update: She had her surgery last week and is doing just fine.  She
had her spleen removed, and her adrenal gland also had a tumor on her
pancreas removed.  Probably early sign of insulinoma the doctor said.
Hopefully we gave her another year to live.  She also had an enlarged lymph
node.  I think its a miracle she's doing as well as she is under the
circumstances.

Sherry
Sam ( where's the kitty? where's the kitty?)
Nippers ( I am feeling much better hope my hair grows back soon)
Tinker Bell ( Where is everybody?)
Murphy ( mom hold still so's I can kiss ya)