From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 14:26:24 -0400
Hello Everyone,
We have been holistically treating our ferret Pepper for cardiomyopathy
since January 1st of this year.  He has had ups and downs, in fact I thought
I was going to loose him a week and a half ago.  But, he is doing well
again.  I wanted to offer an exchange of information with anyone interested.

And if anyone is looking for a good homeopath (she does phone consults),
experienced with animals, please let me know and I will give you her number.
She has been helping us since Pepper's last episode and I have not seen him
doing so well for months!

Laura K.