From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 01:31:42 -0400
Hi....
Well the Ferret Photo Contest for the Western Carolina Ferret Club Has
come to an End. We had some very Loving and Good Looking Ferrets in the
Contest. It is time now to Name the Winner......(Drum Roll)
Second Runner Up Is.............
*Buzz*

First Runner Up Is.........
*Tuck&Kasper*
And the Winner Is...........
*Gracie*
Here is the Order of Finish....
1st...Gracie-230 votes
2nd...Tuck&kasper-150 Votes
3rd...Buzz-110 Votes
4th....Judy-103 votes
5th....Seven Year Itch-102 Votes
6th...Chamuki-85 Votes
7th...Smooching Fuzzie-66 Votes
8th....Welly-64 Votes
9th....Woobie-56 Votes
10th...Princess-55 votes

Thanks to all that Voted and to all who entered the Contest.  I would
appreciate the Winners to Please email me so we can get the Prize out to
you.

I also want to Mention that the Club Is going to have a Ferret Show In
Hickory, NC.  The tentative date is set for January 15-16th.  As we get more
information on the show we will pass it along.  The AFA is going to sponsor
it, so Please mark your Calendars for this show.  There will be Plenty of
Lodging in the Area.  We will have packets for everyone who wishes to
attend.  Please Feel Free to Email us for More information.

Again Thanks to all who made the Ferret Photo Contest a BIG success..

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
Western Carolina Ferret Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html