From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:12:33 -0500
Does anyone have a plan for an outdoor ferret pen?  I remember that someone
spoke of one that they just designed for their furballs earlier this spring.
Any info.  would be greatly appreciated.  Norman, my big guy, always wants
to go outside.  I take him for hikes around the yard and he loves every
second of it.  Actually, he would stay outside for most of the day if he had
his way.  I wanted some ideas for an outdoor pen so that after our walks he
would be able to stay outside for a bit longer for some digging, kiddy pool
swimming, etc.  time.  Yesterday I was washing the dog with the hose outside
and of course Norm was hanging outside with us.  I noticed that when I
turned the hose on Norm reacted quickly to the noise of the water hitting
the ground.  I started squirting a stream of water all over the yard and
Norm ran after the water and tried to bite it.  He would run after the
water, get splashed in the face, and then would dart into the bushes only
to pop out to run after the water again.  It was the quite amuzing!  He got
totally soaked and loved every second of it!  I am off to the store for a
kiddy pool so that my guys can have some swim time on the warmer summer
days.

Dooks,

Mel and the gang (Giz, Norm, and Moser)