From:
"GAYLE D. HICKS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:18:16 EST
Good morning, everyone.

I've been on this list about a week and in that span, have learned soooo
much about ferrets.  I've also been reading archived lists and there seems
to be an unusual (unusual to me, anyway) number of postings about deaf
ferrets.  What percentage of ferrets are deaf?  Does it just seem like a
lot because those deaf ferret owners have more concerns?  Is there really
an unusual number, or am I just being irrational?

Gayle