From:
Christina Joy Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 06:37:14 -0700
This is a posting that I didn't think I would have to do but, I am having
to.  A friend of mine lost one of her little guys earlier this week and has
kinda been in the dumps as of late.

The other ferret is being kinda a loner he has been staying with me and my
four youngens until they get another one.

They first said they were not gonna get another becuz pookey went so fast
and suddenly.  After, talking to her futher I guess you can say I conveinced
her to get another one so pokey wouldn't get depressed and possibly go down
hill himself.  Do any of ya'll who have lost one have any suggestions or
ideas to keep pokey from getting depressed etc and is there anything in the
way of a gift that I could get her in honor of her pookey?

One thing I have seen and read in this FML is that ya'll do understand cuz
ya'll have either been thru it or knows someone who has and that makes it
easier in more ways than one.

Dooks to all,

Joy (hooman, with toes)
Sandy (Can't you see I'm sleeping????)
Scooter (I just want to be LEFT alone Ceasar)
Cleopatra (Can't we all get ALONG??????)
Ceasar (Scooter, Toes, Scooter, Toes??????)

http://www.mailexcite.com