Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 01:58:51 +0000
Heya, F.R.O.L.I.C. (Ferrets Require Our Love Involvement and
Companionship --- covering Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, and North Dakota
(I think that's it now *L*)) is putting together a packet of information
for vets, especially in light of the fact that the U of MN isn't teaching
much, if anything, about ferrets in their vet school.

We are looking for some things to be included, particularly articles by
vets:

isophorine as a preferred anesthesia over ketamine

any published article anywhere on use of valium in inulinoma.

articles written by vets discouraging the practice of declawing in ferrets

and any other hints, tips, or other things that vets should know.

Thanks!

on another note...just wanted to announce my presence again to anyone who
is in North Dakota.  I am putting together the branch of FROLIC out this
way, as well as just wanting to give a hollar to anyone else who may be out
here!

Sue