From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:25:26 -0400
Howdy everybody!!  I just wanted to start with saying thank you to all of
the nice folk that e-mailed me with their condolences over Buster's passing.
I *think* I managed to e-mail everyone back personally, but just in case I
forgot anyone, I thought I'd make sure you knew I appreciated your kind
words.

Well, I'm almost due to make up a new batch of duck soup and I seem to
recall seeing somewhere along the way that you could add brewer's yeast to
the mix.  However, I can't remember how much (I have 400mg tablets) nor
exactly what the benefits were.  Anyone care to unboggle my brain for me??
Thanks alot!!

Take care and hugs to all!
George, Jasper and the Tribe (remembering Buster - sigh!)

Georgette Peters                            Nothing is fool-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                     sufficiently talented fool.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret