From:
Jeannette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:18:28 -0700
Mina writes:

>The allergy problem was easily solved by using AllercatC- a dander remover
>for cats.  If asthma is brought on by an allergy attack, that may be all
>you need to use.  It wasn't sufficient for me once I moved, so I started
>using inhalers to control my asthma.

I also am severely allergic to cats and pollen.  I seem to be much less
allergic to ferrets, but I have had a few asthma attacks that I am sure
they contributed to.  I am on several inhalers and for the most part they
work really well.

I am very interested in AllercatC.  Is this a shampoo or powder?  Tell me
more...

Actually, my allergies are an excellent antidote for ferret math.  I am NOT
tempted to have more than 4 fuzzies at a time!

Jeannette