From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 22:33:16 -0400
I'm proud to announce that the South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue now has
it's own domain on the internet.  We're now at www.miamiferret.org and my
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

My present account is still active and eventually, if you visit our old web
address, you will be redirected to the new one.  E-mail to my old address
will still get to me but I would appreciate it if anyone that wants to
contact me would begin to use the new one.

It would please me greatly if you would take a look at the new web site and
offer your opinions, comments, complaints and suggestions.  If you have any
problems, please let me know!  Bear in mind that I'm not quite finished with
the site, but I'm eager to get it off my current ISP and take advantage of
some features that my new web server provides.

I'd also like to let everyone know that the May issue of our "Ferret
Footnotes" newsletter is now online in PDF format.  This just went to print
this weekend so it's hot off the presses.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Visit our web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org