Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:06:02 -0400
From:
Lisa Seats <[log in to unmask]>
It breaks our hearts to have to do this but due to my asthma I'm going to
have to find a home for our three ferrets... We have one female,
Valentine... and two males Bandit and Duncan...They come with all their
accesories,a mid-west home for ferrets and two other wire cages.  The price
is negotiable but of course they must be placed in an excellent home where
they will get all the love they deserve...They all must stay together.....
They are very much a family and we would not seperate them.....This is
something I hate to do but must due to my health....They are so sweet and I
hope we can find them a loving home soon!

Lisa, and Bandit, Duncan, and Valentine (the three fuzz-butts)
email [log in to unmask]