Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:00:40 -0700
From:
Sandi Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
>Ms. Berman has referred my suggestions to the business operations
>director for consideration and I hope to hear soon if these are going to
>be instituted. Jeanne

magazine (they had published an article which I had written for the House
Rabbit Society and had made changes to what I considered to be critical
portions of that article...all without my permission); I contacted Fancy
Publications to cancel my ads in Rabbits, Critters and Ferrets magazines and
also canceled all of my standing orders for these magazines.  I was
immediately contacted by my sales rep, Marc Fredman.  Marc let me know that
he would be going to the president of Fancy Publications with any/all
correspondence which he might receive about this book, as long as it was
constructive criticism and not just ranting.  He cited one example where
Fancy Publications made changes, as soon as an error was detected in another
of their publications.  Here's hoping that Jeanne's suggestions are
accepted, but if not, a letter writing campaign to the pres.  of Fancy Pub
might have some impact.

Sandi Ackerman
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
Seattle, WA