Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 12:52:30 -0400
From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
You want stories about healthy ferrets?  Well, lemme give you a few (six,
to be exact!):

Silver: This youngster is about 5 years old.  When I first got him he was
a solid, well-mannered fuzzie.  After arriving here and finding that I
already had two fuzzies, and finding that this house is quite large, and
finding that there was a cat living here, he got stressed BIG time.  He
incurred a slight intestinal infection, which caused me to freak out.  He
got some anti-biotics (he had to drive himself to the vet's, as I was just
too wiped out to drive safely) and two only two doses.  He was cured!
Other than that, he has had absolutely no problems at all.  He is still a
solid fuzzie (the second or third largest in the business) and gets his
rather cute little nose into everything!

Rusti: She is Silver's roommate.  They share a shoe box (with one of my
pilfered shirts) to sleep in.  Sometimes Rusti gets cute and lays on her
back, kicking her feet.  This is a sign that she wants to be picked up and
cuddled.  I don't think she has had a sick day in her life.

Add-A-Kiss:  She is one of the last pair of fuzzies that I acquired.  She
helped bring the population of Ferretville up to six.  She is a small,
delicate fuzzie that fights with Fuzzer (the Godzilla of ferrets!) whenever
he needs a sparring partner.  She loves to climb up legs to get petted
(it's also a really good way to see what's up on those high places were she
can't see from the floor!) and likes to give lots of kisses!  Not a sick
cell in her body.

Ziggy: Named after the captured lightning bolt taped to his forehead, he
is one crazy fuzzie.  He likes to do the Dooks-Of-Hazard to get hoomans to
play with him.  War-And-Peace Dancing is another favorite of his.  When he
gets going, he can cover the 40' span of my living room in just a few
seconds!  Illness has no chance to catch him...he moves too fast!

Misti-Ferret: My first fuzzie.  What can I say.  She's the toughest thing
since high-carbon steel.  If a germ or virus were to even *think* of
attacking her, it would die from sheer fright!  She's a really sweetie when
you pick her up for a few minutes of petting, though!

Fuzzer: Fuzzer Wuzzer was a bear.  A bear in size and a bear in making sure
that nothing gets him sick.  He's so big, any germ or virus that attacks
him will die of exhaustion long before it finds anything worth attacking!

In other words, I have six fuzzies in my house.  None of them are sick.
Only one has had a slight sickness and it was easily cured.  I think that
most fuzzies are generally healthy for most (if not all) of their lives.
However, just like it is with the newspapers, most of what you hear about
is the bad things.  When a fuzzie is happy and healthy, there is no real
reason to write about it, unless they do something unbearably cute.
Fuzzies are NOT a group of sickly, weak animals.  They are just like
humans, but with more rights!

Todd and the (And-a-one, And-a-two) HEALTHY Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/