Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 00:49:41 -0400
From:
Buttercup, our 4 1/2-year-old ferret, came through surgery very well today.
Dr. Weiss removed an object from her stomach and determined that it was a
hairball.  We're happy that she hadn't eaten a piece of one of her toys,
because that would mean taking away some of her favorite stuffed animals
(which she seems to think are her babies).  Dr. Weiss checked for other
problems and removed a left adrenal tumor also.  Buttercup is home now and
sleeping most of the time.  We gave her a dose of her pain medication about
an hour ago.  After this experience (the first obstruction in 8 years of
having ferrets) we plan to give frequent Laxatone doses to everyone; in
fact, we started this routine tonight.

With a huge sigh of relief,
Clare and Bill Sebok