Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 11:12:20 PDT
From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Not such great news....

Tess' pathology report on her adrenal is not good: it is cancer..  My vet
said it was a 10-15% chance.  She removed her left adrenal and said
everything else looked ok.  My vet also said that this cancer tends to
spread early in the disease and it could have already spread without any
visible changes in her organs.  She made it seem that the odds are not real
good for her....

I would like to hear everyone's experiences with Adenocarcinoma.  How long
your fuzzy lived, any medications they took, the signs/symptoms of the
cancer spreading.  I really want to know the chances of her living a normal,
and healthy life.  I have e-mailed a couple of vets for their opinions.

I am not having much luck with my female MF ferrets....it is truely
heartbreaking....you wonder, is it due to their small size, or genetics
(My 3 year old male MF is healty..KNOCK on wood)

In my opinion, MF sable females are so sweet and cute...and many of them
are in need of good homes through wonderful shelters (I told myself I would
only adopt from a shelter and preferably, the ferret would be from a
breeder....But the ferrets in the shelters pick you and then it doesn't
seem to matter where they or their parents are from)  You love them for who
they are....

Thanks for any advice, input...

Jodi
Tyler, Tess and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor