Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 21:22:37 EDT
Evening All,

I posted the following message last week and I have some good news!
Danielle has placed the female in a home in Tallahassee, FL!!!  The new
owners drove all the way up from FL to visit Danielle and her "kids".  The
3 boys are still available & Danielle tells me that she's had everybody
updated on vaccinations as well as having bloodwork done, too.  Everyone
has a clean bill of health.  If you're interested in adding a new member
to your family, the contact info is listed below.

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc. - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917