From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:06:52 -0500
A friend was recently playing with my computer and the e-mail.  He was
trying to be able to use his own e-mail from my computer.

The main thing is that he lost all my saved messages.  I had read the
messages, but was saving them because of there input.  I was wondering if we
had a computer expert on line that has knowledge of MSN that could maybe
help me recover my lost mail.

In case not, is there any way I can get a copy of the past 3 months FML's.
Also if anyone has e-mailed me recently, please forward me a copy of your
last messages.  Some of you I really wanted to keep in contact with you and
I have not been good at putting new email address in my address book.

I also want to thank all of you who gave me advice on my ferret eating
fabric.

Phyllis and the three Wigglies, Faith, Hope and Charrity

[Moderator's note: All the back-issues are available by request from the
server.  See notes at the top of each digest and email if you need more
help.  BIG]