From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:11:31 PDT
hello all!!

unfort, i posted too late to get much info about the unltrasound before it
was done.  I guess i waited too long.

for now, things aren't good with nico.  unfort, i found out while four of
my five bosses were surrounding me and it was more than difficult to be in
control... i guess it is better than if i was at the vet, i would ahve lost
it.

nico has a tumor above his colon. i think it is fairly large. i think
the vet was trying to be kind to me.
the pancreas also has some nodules on it. therefore, he wasn't able to
rule out insulima but feels it is fairly safe to do so b/c of the tumor
by the colon. the said the tumor had mixed exogenicity...
and some fluid.

does anyoen know what that means.  i was attempting to absorb this all and i
wasn't able to understand and ask all the questions i would like.  b/c of
the multiple nodules, he says nico isn't a candidate for surgery.  is this
true?  what about removing the one by the colon?

also, what do you know about timmy's tonic?  anybody out there users??  i am
ordering some tonight.  i figure it cant hurt right?  i think i am getting
some of the red clover too.  if anyone has any opinions...good or bad--
please write me or post tot he list... i have heard good things but i am not
getting my hopes up.

little nico has no clue why i was sad and i am realizing that i can't condem
his life as i was doing.  i was sobbing like he was already gone adn that
isn't the way of the fert at all!!  what kind of mommy am i???

anyway, if you have any advice...please please feel free... i am so very
very eager to learn more than the faq can tell me!!!

ps:...i wish somewhere in the faq it said tht when you get an ultrasound on
a fert they SHAVE HIS BELLY BALD!!  i guess that was the least of my worries
but WHAT A SHOCK it was when i picked the oldman up and there was no fur.
he is striped b/c of the blood draw (no fur on neck) and the belly (bare as
a adrenal baby).  what a sight he is sleeping on his back with legs spread.

thanks in advance!!

meg and my ugly ugly nico