Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:05:52 -0400
Could anyone please give me a suggestion?  I have a split-rail fence with
wire on it.  You can just barely slip your hand through the holes of the
wire.  I would like to let Fester have the freedom to roam (AFTER I make
sure all plants are safe or dig them up), but I know she will escape through
the wire or climb.  I live in a residential neighborhood where there are
rules, so I can't just nail plywood all around the back yard fence.  Even if
I section off a part for her, what in the world would I use so that she can
be safe?  Is a leash the only answer?  I have seen some website pictures of
ferrets peeeking from under plants or in the grass and they are not wearing
one.

Thanx!
Ryan
Fester the Houdini baby
reply here or to my email:  [log in to unmask]