From:
Becky Ashton Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:10:10 EDT
Hi, My name is Becky and I pressured my mom into getting me two ferrets for
my b-day.  Well I was looking on the internet and I found a lady that was
giving away 2 two yr.  ferrets w/2 story cage and 200$ worth of assories
for..............FREE.  I love them!  I still nedd help w/litterboxs, they
are trained but they go else-where!  I have seen them back up, then I would
quickly put them in the litterbox.  Still no progress, sometimes they back
up and I throw them in the litterbox, but they walk away and start to play!
I think they laugh at me.  There are my first ferrets, I have seen a posting
abut she went late at night to get catfood in a grocery store, and bought
Purina Kitten Chow.  I feed that to my ferrets.  Is that bad for the
ferrets?  I am 11 and have been reading thes "newsletter" for about a week.
I have seen alot of postings on food, but none have really said what not to
feed them.  PLEASE HELP!

Becky

Daisy: You missed the litterbox again
Drum: Oh well, just a spill, I will do better next time!