From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:46:49 -0500
I have been reading a lot of post for using wood pellets for litter.  Doe's
anyone out there know if the oil in the wood pellets can cause respiratory
problems like cedar chips that are used for small animal bedding?

From what I have read, it seems like it is pretty absorbent like the
recycled paper pellets.  Is this so?  It also sounds cheaper but I don't
want to put my baby's health in jeopardy because of a few cents even though
I am on a fixed income.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Phyllis & the four Wigglies, Faith, Hope, Charrity and soon Charlie Brown