Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:01:00 -0400
While wandering around Home Depot the other day my Hubby and I found a
product called 'Flex-A-Spout'.  It's a product used to extend rain spouts.
It reminded me of a hard version of the clear dryer tubes.  This product is
what the manufature calls 'critter proof', so on matter how much they dig
the can't break it and later chew and eat the matterial.  It also keeps it's
shape when bent and twisted.  The only thing that we had to do was drill
holes her and thier for air for those few ferrets that like to fall asleep
in them....

Just thought I would pass this info along for those that want to get away
from dryer tubes...

*hugs*
Kilika and the troup of 9

www.spiritquest.org/Ferrets (capital F :)