From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:59:26 -0400
Hello everyone!
I posted this message awhile back, but still have not sold my ferret cage.
Well, I am still offering my cage, and would really like to sell it to the
person who has their ferrets living in a 1x1x3 rabbit cage.  I really think
that is unhumane to do to ferrets.  The cage i have is not what I would call
big enough for anymore than one ferret, but it would be like a mansion to
those ferrets in the rabbit cage.  The cage is 2 complete levels and
completely carpeted.  There is a small rust spot in the corner of the
removeable tray, but it is covered with the carpet, so won't affect the
ferrets.  PLEASE, to the person with the rabbit cage, if you see this
message, e-mail me back at [log in to unmask], and we will work on getting
that ferret cage to you.  Thank you!

Nikki