From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:54:40 EDT
I would like to express my sympathy to all who have just lost their little
ones.

Yesterday I considered posting about the loss of my Coco-Puff which happened
last Nov.  When I tried to format the post in my head it was too painful.
I haven't shared it with anyone as people who haven't experianced the pain
of loss don't really understand it.  When I read todays list (4/13) and saw
some of the expressions of guilt and sorrow I just broke down and cried
over the loss of yours and mine.  I always think "if only this or that" it
never really matters though... They're gone... Remember the joy of life
they shared with us...

SP