From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 23:59:58 -0700
The National Alternative Pet Association now is online.

This is a very new group, in need of members or volunteers or input...
Please spread the word to others who keep exotic or alternative pets of
any kind.

Please let me know of any links that would be good to add.  Let the sugar
glider and hedgehog mailing list or any other pet mailing list (other then
domestic cat or dog) know, since I am not on all of them due to being unable
to handle that much email a day from just the mailing lists.  :)

http://www.altpet.net/