Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:10:06 -0500
From:
Vesna Kovach <[log in to unmask]>
Kim,

I happened to hear a bug expert on a call-in radio show a couple of days
ago.  Someone asked about earwigs.  I think you'll be pleased with his
solution, since it involves no poisons.

He said that earwigs are outdoor nocturnal creatures.  When the sun comes
up, they look for a dark place to go.  If they happen to get into a house,
they won't thrive there, but will die soon.  They live on greenery.  They
don't *want* to be in the house; they want to be outside.  He said that the
solution is to find out how they're getting in, and seal off that entry.
Common entries are chinks around ducts or windows.

More earwigs, he said, means more or bigger entries.  It doesn't mean that
they are attracted to anything in your basement.  Not even the ferrets!!
:-)

Hope this helps!

Vesna