Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:42:44 PDT
From:
marsha beard <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all!
I am new to the ferret mailing list and I enjoy reading all the e-mails.I
thought I would introduce my self and my 11 fuzzies.My name is Marsha and
begining with the oldest: Fred who is 7 yrs.  old and unfortunately is
trying his hardest to get rid of those nasty ulcers that he has.Also we call
him knuckles because his feet have gone bald on the top and bottom,if anyone
has heard of anything like this before it would be greatly appreciated if
you could share some info.  My vet is great and doesn't seem to think there
is anything wrong.Then there is Polar Bear and Gripes who were 5 yrs.  when
both of them passed away,not under my care,so I really don't know what they
died from.Then came along Seela who is 2.5 yrs.  and the sweetest girl on
earth.She would never hurt anyone and she'll do anything for a treat.Next
came along Sadie, I rescued her from bad hoomans.I didn't know much about
her,and only had her a year when she became sick and passed within 2
weeks.The vet I had at the time did not have a clue.Seela was very sad about
the whole thing and went into a depression for almost 5 months.The next two
additons to the family were Snoopy and Chaos, you can probably guess Chaos's
nature,they are both about 1.5 yrs. old.Next came Roscoe who is 8 months
old,and then Chocolate who is 7 months old and Baby who is 5 months old.Last
but least came along Noogie who is 2.5 yrs.  old that a co-worker of mine
gave to me.All of my ferrets are great and very much spoiled,and the 3 who
have passed away will be greatly missed.I have learned tons of info.  on
ferrets although I am not a vet, but if anyone does have any questions I
would be more than willing to help.

Talk to you later,
Marsha and the Eight is Enough business.