Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:32:27 -0500
From:
Nikitalk <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tris-
thank you for telling us about Weazel Balls!!  Our humans went and bought
some and we could not believe our eyes when we saw those weasels play with
this ball - what an outrage having strangers play in our house!  So we two
had make it our mission to get those furry worms off that ball...and all the
time our humans just stood there and laughed (as they do often when watching
us play)...

Anyway, thanks for telling us about it-
Chili & Paws - the Dooking Duo of Destruction