From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 21:11:59 -0400
Hello again.

We have a new vet and she seems fairly ferret knowledegable but she is
willing to learn and has asked me to get her some URLs for her.  I gave her
the web site for Ferret Central and Gary Holowicki as well as a few more
important ones.  I also gave her some e-mail addresses - one for Dr.
Williams which of course was through Ferret Central and I now have an
address for Dr. Weiss and I think I have Dr. Dutton's but I'm not sure if it
is correct.  It is [log in to unmask]  Can anyone tell me if this is correct?
I would also like to get Susan Brown's e-mail address.  Does anyone have
that?  Or a phone #?  I like to supply this new vet with as much support as
possible.

One other question that I have had for a long time.  I feed our gang IAMS
kitten food up to a certain age and then give them IAMS cat food because it
was here a few years ago when there was a food discussion that I thought I
read that the kitten food was too high in protein when they get older.  Is
this actually true?  Should I keep given the older ones kitten food?  I
don't need any flames about feeding Totally Ferret.  I'm not even going to
go there.  I just want opinions for IAMS kitten vs.  IAMS cat food for
seniors.

Thanks again for all of your good advice.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.