From:
Valkyrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 02:03:58 +8000
>Also, could anyone tell me if Petsmart is a ferret friendly pet store?

Kerry,

Congratulations on your two new additions to your fuzzbiz!  I go to
PetSmarts on regular basis in Silverdale and Puyallup, Washington.  Our
PetSmarts claim that they never have and never will carry Ferrets.  They
only carry fish, birds, and various rodents.  Not to mention the animal
rescue adoption days they partake in for dogs and cats.  However, I've been
*very* pleased with their line of products for Ferrets.  Sure Petco has a
nice selection but PetSmart usually has more variety and less expensive of
products.  Petco also sponsors Marshall Farms and PetSmart doesn't.  Which
I only avoid on principle, it's a personal choice...what other people do is
their business. :)

So as far as "Ferret friendly" goes I would say they are, most (not all!!)of
the employees that I've talked with for information know more about ferrets
than many other pet stores I've gone to.  Have fun!

Nancy
_____

Contact through ICQ via 3985712 and let's talk about:
Astrology, Magick, Aromatherapy, Wolfdogs, Ferrets, or Sugar Gliders.