From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 01:37:15 -0400
With living in Florida the fleas can be a problem year round!!  I had a
severe problem over a year ago and tried just about every type of flea
product that I could find.  I was spending more time out of the house, with
my ferret then I spent in the house due to the house having to be aired out
from one product or another.  This really bothered me since I did not want
any of the chemicals to hurt my baby!  Then I was given the best advise
ever!  I was told to go to the store and buy a box of borax laundry soap,
sprinkle it all over my carpets and then lightly work it into the carpet.
I thought that this was a big crock that was passed down from my great
grandparents, but I finally gave in.  The box cost me under $2.00, was
safer then any other product I tried and with in a month all the fleas were
gone.  I also did use advantage on the ferret to kill the ones on her, but
I only used it one time.  Now it has been over a year and I have not seen 1
flea!  Other people I know tried this and have not seen a flea in over 3
years.

I hope that helps some of you

Chris and the girls
Ashley and Molly