From:
"E.M. Ennis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:46:12 -0500
Greetings!
Many our ferret toys are from Burger King's Kid's Club Meals.  the ones that
wind up drive our guys crazy.  The whirring of the motor must sound like the
death scream of a rabbit, so they attack it as 'prey' and take it to their
nest with all their other 'babies' (toys).  I don't think so.

Regarding Ed's post about 'evolution': The domestic ferret hasn't exactly
evolved into a domestic animal, it's been bred to be domestic.  I wouldn't
expect to hear you argue that that dogs have 'evolved' to the many different
morphs we see today.  What exactly is the basis for the arguement that
ferrets are only domesticated on the surface, but that they're wild animals
looking for a way to get out?  I thought trolling was reserved only for the
usenet...

          -Erin...