From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:04:14 -0800
>From:    Micki Wingate <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Response to Mr. K.
>Mr. Killian,

Mr, Mrs and Courtney all agree on most issues, certainly on this one... We
post jointly.

>Lastly, I personally feel it is extremely arrogant of you to tell this
>forum what the IFFB *supports*.

We wrote about what was in your paperwork.  The IFFB papers stated that no
more than two litters per year.  Nothing discouraging that second litter
was along with that statement.  If something else was meant something else
should have been written.

>The "Breeder Code of Ethics" actually states that IFFB breeders will not
>allow a jill to have more than two litters a year.

Most of the breeders on the East coast, that have been at this for even
decades not the few years you and most of the others in the IFFB have been
breeding, will delay a pregnancy and false out a jill if she comes into
season such that a second litter will be less than a year since the
previous.  You are now stating that we were wrong to say the IFFB supports
two litters in a year and then citing the quote we used to say that it did.
Seems contradictory.

>You have NEVER spoken to me about the IFFB.

Actually we have.  You personally briefly and several others more at length.
You seemed quite eager to have us sign up.

We and several of the breeders we spoke to that are local to us agree on our
conclusions about the IFFB.

>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Cockroach Diet
>If the French can boil snails and Native Americans can roast
>grasshoppers, then I see no reason why ferrets can't eat cockroach sushi.

Think of them as "terra prawns"...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/