From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 13:44:04 EST
Of all the things I've seen my fuzzies do Sable has the strangest way of
drinking from a bottle.  She is apparently uncomfortable with a bottle so
what she winds up doing is to grab a hold of the spout with one paw and to
hold the ball back with her "thumb" and then to lap the water from her paw.
It is the cutest thing I've seen any of them do.

Tomorrow I schedule Taz for his adrenal surgery.  Poor little guy looks so
strange.

I was finally able to integrate Romeo and Juliette with Hot Shot, Sam,
Boo,Teddy Bear and Sassy Frass.  I have had Romeo and Juliette since last
spring and it has taken this long to be able to place them with the others.
Although I did have to put my little Spryte in the other cage as she refused
Juliette in any way, shape or form.

So far so good.  Now all I have to do is to convince Sable that the others
aren't terrible monsters.  She really freaks if any of them get near her.
Ferrets, Gotta Love 'Em

Terry and the Nifty 19