From:
STARFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:34:49 EST
Hello all, I'm doing some Spring cleaning and have decided that there is no
reason to keep newsletters from ferret clubs after a year, so I have some
"historical" material available.

For the cost of postage (usually no more than $3), anyone who would like
newsletters from the late 1980's to 1996 can obtain the state, country or
club of their choice.  I will be keeping IFA, FURO and any present day
national organization's newsletters for file purposes, but local clubs like
TX, GA, MD, VA, etc are up for grabs.  Some newsletters are from defunct
clubs, and some newsletters are from foreign sources (even in languages I
can't read).

If anyone wants a piece of history, now is your chance.  Everything will be
tossed at the end of March (unless someone wants me to mail them the
remains).  I just don't have the space in my townhouse, and since
information changes or becomes outdated, I don't refer to these publications
any longer.  But if someone wants to read the history of ferret activities
in Texas (for example), this would be fun for a club's library.

E-mail me if you want something and I'll look up what I have for what you
are interested in.

Pam