Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:36:49 EST
From:
Stillkicn <[log in to unmask]>
It's me again.  I think this is a wonderful for everyone to tell their heart
wrenching tales of ferret problems and I would not for any reason want that
to stop because we all need to hear these stories to be able to give and
receive the support all of us need.  However, (here it comes) I would like
very much to see more happy tales and stories, jokes and FLO reports.  I am
wondering if the FLO has gone underground as it has been quite awhile since
there last report.  I am still waiting to find out how the new dog has
adjusted and if the lookout ever got down from the robe on the bedroom door.
Please, anyone with good or funny stories let us all share them as
personally I need some nice stuff to help balance the news about sick and
dying fuzzies.  Thank you all for the stories.  One more thing the poem
about Emmitt was so wonderful that I made a copy of it to put in my ferret
scrapbook (ofcoures I listed it by author and that it was for Emmitt)
although the book is just for my private use I will always know where it
came from and for whom it was written.

Sincerely,
J.D. and the Ferret Patrol