Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 08:53:34 +0800
From:
Jonathon and Jeani England <[log in to unmask]>
>Sounds like it's time for a friend to speak with Jean again about two
>things: spreading the ferrets around in some safe-houses, and having the
>police run a safety check on her home so that she can make security
>changes.

I wasn't sure who to contact, but I wanted to offer my services in theis
area.  I live an hour and a half out of Spokane up in Sandpoint Idaho, and
missed the first go round with the ferts.  I would of taken them then, but
we were in the process of moving and didn't have FML access, so it was many
days after the fact that I even knew what was happening.  Now if I am
needed, I want to help if I can.  I have plenty of room and love for the
fuzzies who may need a temporary home.

Can someone pass this on to Jean for me?

Also, good post Kymberlie!  I agree, let's take care of the ferrets first!
If they are in any danger, we must protect them!!!

CJ Ladybug...with KoKo..."  Do we get some new friends Mom??? "
                      and YumYum..." They will like me better than you
cause I is sooo cute. "