Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:03:45 +0000
From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Hello to everyone,

Well, I certainly got an abundance of names for the little boys, and they
are:

BARTLES AND JAYMES

A special thanks goes to Diane and her crew who sent me a selection of at
least 50 names to choose from, and boy did I have fun.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone else who posted
names for me, it was much appreciated.  I must admit though, that it was
a major toss up between Bartles and Jaymes & Tango and Cash.  In the
end, these two ferts are just too mellow and affectionate and cuddly,
sort of like what wine coolers make you feel like after a couple!!

I have changed email addresses, so if anyone feels like posting, my new
email address is:

(all lowercase, no spaces)

I have decided on the following method of trying to "merge" Louise with
Bartles and Jaymes:

Switch bedding for 1 week and then on Wednesday (this week) put their cages
side by side so they can have sniff sessions.  Louise is absolutely
terrified of these guys, and it is pretty sad to see.  So, at least in thier
cages, Louisie can feel safe and secure.  The boys are wonderful though, so
calm and placid, it's unreal.  I swear my two girls look like they are on
speed or something ... you can NEVER and I mean NEVER cuddle Thelma and
Louise - not a hope!!!

As for the next step, I have been told to hold one of each in my arms and
let them sniff each other.

Any ideas what to do next .....

Thanks again for all you wonderful name suggestions,

Marion and her zoo!!  (it is slowly growing, someone make it stop!)