From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:17:24 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I don't know what I did wrong but my chewies all melted through my
dehydrator.  I had it set on the lowest settings, they had been there for
about 45 minutes and now goo is everywhere.  Has anyone else had this
problem or can tell me what I did wrong?  If anyone has any pointers
please email me.

Kelly
--
Kelly Clark
The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A