From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:32:31 -0500
A guy at work is giving up his girlfriends 2 yr old sable female - said to
have a nice temperment.  Also a Midwest cage, he would like 5.00 for it but
at this point it might go free with the ferret.  Battle Creek MI

I noticed tonight that Boris has a red sore directly on one side of his anus
(side toward the belly).  Doesn't really look like what I think would be a
prolapsed rectum.  Yesterday afternoon I noticed what I thought looked like
a little blood on the bathroom carpets.  I plan on keeping a close eye out
and then a trip to the vets.  Any ideas?  What can/should I put on it?
(e-mail suggestions direct please!)

Mary, Giesela, Boris and Booker the Aussie