Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 14:22:08 EDT
From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Central Illinois "Ferret Connection" is a loosely organized group of people
who have a mutual interest in spreading the information so vital to the
proper care of our little furry friends, sharing the joys and sorrows of
their lives, and helping with finding homes for unwanted ferrets.

Our next meeting will be held at 2:00 PM on Sunday, June 14th, at an easy to
find home located at 400 Sheridan Rd.  in Pekin, Illinois (Peoria area).

As several of us have older ferrets that have never been exposed to certain
diseases (ECE, etc.), we don't bring ferrets to the meetings.

We get together at irregular intervals and welcome any person to join us.
There are no dues or obligations other than the desire to share ferret
knowledge.

For further information or directions contact John Gordon.
e-mail address: [log in to unmask]