Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:32:52 EDT
hi all  :)

i am forwarding this to you all in hopes you can help.
please respond to :   [log in to unmask]
[Permision given for forward. BIG]

Hey I have a big problem, Dakota my 3 year old is showing a very inlarged
vulva.  The size of a pencil eraser or bigger!!  She did this last year, and
since she was a rescue I took no chances and went straight to the vet.
thinking she had not been fixed.  He did surgery and said that she had been
fixed, but that he thought he might have found what was left of a piece of
an ovary that could cause her to come in heat.  He took that out and said
that there should be no more problem.  But now there is.

I don't know if this warrants a vet.  visit or not.  And I don't know what
to think, she lost a tiny amount of weight not much and her hair is a little
rough looking but she acts like she feels fine.  I would'nt fret so much,
but I hate to run to the vet.  for nothing.  I already owe him $300.00 for
the dog.  But if I must I definitly will.

WHAT TO DO!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye
Joni and the girls.