From:
Katrina Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:14:09 +0000
Hi Everyone!

On Saturday April 18th, the College of Veterinary Medicine at Michigan State
University will be hosting their annual Vetavisit event.  There are many
different exhibits that the general public can come check out.  It is
excellent for educating the public and for increasing public awareness of
many important animal issues.

I am again in charge of the FERRET EXHIBIT, and I want it to be better than
ever this year.  I have a list of about 10 companies and ferret groups (eg.
FAIR, Modern Ferret, AFA, Totally Ferret, vaccine companies, etc.) who I
call for any free pamphlets, brochures, samples, etc.  that they can give us
for that day to help educate the public on ferrets and ferret issues.

Unfortunately, since I personally have to pay for all the supplies for the
displays, I can't afford to pay for pamphlets and stuff from companies too.
If you know of any companies or ferret groups that would be willing to send
us free ferret info (pamphlets/ brochures/ fliers), freebies, goodies,
samples, anything!....please e-mail me ([log in to unmask]) so that I
can contact them.  We literally have THOUSANDS of people coming through to
look at the FERRET EXHIBIT, so it is great advertising for the companies
too.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks!
Katrina Ramsell   CVM '00

P.S.  We will have lots of fun furry ferrets there thanks to Debi and Steve
Arthur of the Ferret Inn.