From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:36:13 -0600
I entered a holiday ferret contest last year and Dinky won first prize.
The contest itself was simply to send in cute ferret holiday stories.  The
prize was the little fictional book "Nosin' 'Round With Peekie Petie." The
author posted in the FML yesterday and I just wanted to make a comment.
The book is really cute.  It does state on the back for children ages 2-8
years.  Since I don't have any children I plan on giving the book to
someone who does or donating it to needy children.  However, if you have
kids this is an excellent gift.  If you are interested in ordering the
book, here's the #: (800)358-1929.  There's a picture of Petie on the back
that is just adorable.

Ferret hugs & kisses,
Toni
Dinky(what, you're give my prize away??!!)