From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:53:16 -0500
I have stayed out of this debate over MF till now it seems to bring out the
worst in some members of this forum.  Bring on the flames I have been fire
proofed and my delete works great.  It appears to me that Bill Killan and
Alphachi disagree that is fine.  Can we not debate this without getting
nasty, personal, and rude?  I understand that this is a passionate topic for
many but come on lets show a little tact and intelligence.

I do agree that something needs to be done about MF.  What needs to be done
IMO we need to get answers from the source and not opinions from those that
don't know what they are talking about.  I believe that everyone does agree
that our questions are not out of line but perhaps the way they have been
asked have been.  Can we work together to find a way to ask MF that will
give us the answers we seek?  This is what needs to be debated.