From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:45:15 +0200
Hi

We just got the sad news that our 4-year old ferret has lymphosarcoma.  At
the moment and for a while back he hasn't shown any signs except some
lethargy and a swollen spleen.  As the case with lymphosarcoma it can take
weeks or longer before it affects vital organs as the liver.

What we would like from you who been through this any tip or help to make
the time left better.  We decided with the advice from a very well
recommended ferret-vet that not go through with chemotherapi, only
stereiods (sp?).  And we also would be greatful with help on understanding
the progress of the cancer, when will we know that it gone to far and we
would do him a lot of help by putting him to sleep.

Thank you in advance
Regards
Helen